The results of interviews with aviators and flight surgeons, centered around these questions, will be published here…
- When and what was your first flight experience?
- Talk about your solo experience: where, what plane, and how did you feel afterwards?
- Describe your favorite flight to date.
- Describe the most frightening flight to date. What did you learn from the experience?
- What’s your goal for the hundred dollar hamburger flight?
- Describe some of the favorite aircraft you’ve flown and why they are your favorites.
- What aircraft would you like to fly that you haven’t?
- Of the pilots you’ve met, who’s your favorite?
- Who, in all of flight history, who do you wish you could have met? Why? What would you like to ask or ask about?
- Closing thoughts on the future of aviation, quotes etc.